The Stampin’ Up! Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies allow you to quickly make a festive presentation on your holiday cards.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Kraft paper and red are a classic Christmas combination. Stampin’ Up!’s Kraft Card Stock is the perfect backdrop for our falling snow. The snowflake is from the Hang Your Stocking Photopolymer Stamp Set. The Hang Your Stocking stamp set is 25% off as part of the Stampin’ Up! 25% Off Stamp Sale on select sets, Nov. 1 – 30 ONLY. Get full details and see what’s on sale here. Look at all the possibilities for this stamp set!
- Add a little bling! The snowflakes glisten by combining White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and a bit of Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter.
- Sock-it-to-me! The Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies offer endless combinations. Bundle with the Hang Your Stocking Photopolymer Stamp Set and save 10%.
- This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper provides the smart stripe design to the stocking and was added to a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock for added thickness. This stocking gets it’s “glam” from the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (cuff, toe and heel). ♥
- Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies provide the holiday greenery (cropped in Garden Green). Candy Cane Lane Baker’s Twine adds the finishing touch.
- The stocking is “hung” from a piece of gorgeous Real Red 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon.
- Stampin’ Up! has provided wonderful inside sentiments with many of the new holiday stamp sets. This sentiment (above) is from Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
I love this alternate idea by Stampin’ Up! using the Hang Your Stocking Photopolymer Stamp Set and Christmas Stockings Thinlits Dies.
NEW HOST CODE OFFER!
GET WHISPER WHITE NOTECARDS & ENVELOPES FREE!
BONUS GIFT & HOST CODE: PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $75 or more (before shipping and tax) thru ME in my on-line store in November, enter the host code M9MTXDVA (see below) and you will earn Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes (shown above) FREE. This offer is exclusively available for orders placed through me. Your Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes will arrive in mid-December, separate from your order.
PLEASE REMEMBER! If your order is $150 or more (before shipping and tax), you should NOT enter the code. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, Whisper White Notecards & Envelopes, as well as earn Stampin’ (HOST) Rewards.
This is where you enter the code in my on-line store!
DON’T MISS OUT! Subscribe to my monthly newsletter HERE to get notice of my bonus gift offers & exclusive promotions each month!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!