Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects where “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” We hope you enjoy it and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 11 card base of Shaded Spruce card stock that is scored/folded at 3 1/2 and 9.
Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the following die-cuts of Whisper White card stock:
- 3 3/8 x 4 3/4 Stitched Rectangle Die
- 2 5/8 Square Stitched Shapes Die
Use the Paper Trimmer to cut the following pieces of card stock/designer series paper:
- Cherry Cobbler – 2 7/8 Square
- Shaded Spruce – 3 1/8 Square
- ‘Tis the Season 6×6 Designer Series Paper – 3 1/4 x 4 and 1 3/4 x 4
Adhere the designer series paper to the outside flaps with Stampin’ Seal.
Cut a 14″ piece of Shaded Spruce 1″ Argyle Satin Ribbon. Use Stampin’ Seal+ to adhere one end to the top of the Shaded Spruce square, wrap around the entire card, then adhere to the inside of the card as shown.
Wrap the entire card with an 18″ piece of 1-1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon.
Thread two Cherry Cobbler Jingle Bells onto the ribbon and secure in place with a knot. LOVE THIS! The Jingle Bells ring when you open the card. Perfect for this sentiment!
Adhere the large Whisper White stitched rectangle die to the inside of the card as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce Classic Ink onto the Whisper White Stitched Square die-cut.
Adhere to the Cherry Cobbler square with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the Shaded Spruce square with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Color the bells with Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Brush on the Clear Wink of Stella to make the bells shimmer.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 14th when our theme is “Tag, You’re It!” Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
September Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Christine Eck at Dances With Hooves Paper Design
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
This card contains two of My Favorite Things from the 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog!