HOPE BOX! Enjoy these three beautiful alternate ideas for the Stampin’ Up! “Hope Box” Paper Pumpkin Kit (August 2021).
LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL OFFERING FOR THE SHELLI HOPE BOX! Due to a glitch in the Stampin’ Up! system, customers were unable to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin’s Shelli Hope Box between 31 July–5 August. Stampin’ Up! is sorry for any inconvenience that caused and would like to make it up to you! Through August 31, Stampin’ Up! will be making the Shelli Hope Box available for purchase to all North American customers, regardless of subscription status.
The Shelli Hope Box contains supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes, as well as a beautiful specialized box that you can decorate!
The kit includes:
- Hope Box Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Ink Spot
- Printed card bases
- Printed envelopes
- Die-cut labels
- Printed die cuts
- Adhesive-backed sequins
- Adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin’ Up!® Colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
HAVE A FAVORITE PROJECT? Please share it with a comment HERE.
Watch the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin video below for more “how-to” ideas using the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit: Shelli Hope Box!
Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin BLOG! You can now see more ideas and details regarding the The Hope Box on the Paper Pumpkin Blog here: Paper Pumpkin Blog
September 2021 SNEAK PEEK: Haunts & Harvest
Whether you’re thinking about crisp red apples or you’re ready to carve some spooky jack-o-lanterns (or both!), the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit—designed in a vivid fall palette—is a hands-on crafting experience for all autumn lovers!
Subscribe to the September Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit by September 10, 2021, so you don’t miss out!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″ (6.4 x 5.1 cm)
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
Get acquainted with some of the NEW holiday product suites by watching these videos!
MY OCTOBER REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.