The leaf is stamped in Misty Moonlight In Color Classic Ink, one of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. You can see a list of all of my favorite things on my blog page here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a piece Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper to a Foam Adhesive Sheet.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to cut three strips to 1/2 x 4 3/4.
Adhere to the card as shown.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Misty Moonlight Ink as shown.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a leaf that has been stamped in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink onto Whisper White card stock.
Adhere the cropped leaf to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of Misty Moonlight/Silver Baker’s Twine (Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack), adhere as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Misty Moonlight 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.
STAMPIN’ UP! ENVELOPE DIES AVAILABLE NOW! I’m passionate about pretty envelopes and these dies have made the list of My Favorite Things for the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog! Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the scalloped edge Envelope Die, to crop a 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Plaid Tidings 6×6 Designer Series Paper.
Adhere to the outside flap of the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!