For my simple Saturday project, I wanted to share a gift card envelope I created using the Stampin’ Up! Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. They are so easy to make and will get a workout for this holiday season!
I ultimately flipped the flap opening to the front so it’s easier to open. I’m sure you get the idea 🙂 Adhering the gift card to a larger card (standard 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) allows the opportunity to write a personal message on the inside.
In the process of producing this card, I used the Stampin’ Up! Precision Base Plate to die cut “thanks” (Greetings Thinlits Dies) in Silver Foil.
When I cropped “thanks” with the Precision Base Plate (the lower example above), the little “bumps” from the die disappear due to a bit of give the plate provides. Please note the Precision Base Plate is specifically designed for intricate thinlits dies, not all die cutting.
If you would like to know more about the Precision Base Plate, I recommend you watch these helpful Stampin’ Up! videos:
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!