Today’s Christmas card uses the rich Stampin’ Up! Moroccan Designer Series Paper and a beautiful evergreen tree image from Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set!
You are getting two posts from me today. If you missed my earlier post of the November new product release (Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies) & 25% off select stamps promotion, please click here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Alternative ideas! The Thoughtful Branches stamp set (including it’s bundle and coordinating dies) was a hot ticket and has officially sold out. However, many alternate trees will work with this layout! Consider Lovely as a Tree stamp set (a classic, from p. 130 of the Annual Catalog) or this tree from Santa’s Sleigh for a modern spin (one of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog, p. 24).
- A touch of Glimmer Paper adds instant holiday appeal.
- Pretty sentiments inside and out! “Christmas Joy” and “Peace & Happiness” are greetings from the Stitched with Cheer Photopolymer stamp set. Bonus! This stamp set coordinates with the Stitched with Cheer Project Kit.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Team.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!