Meet the GORGEOUS Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper! Images in the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper were hand-colored by Stampin’ Up! concept artists using Stampin’ Blends for a soft, shaded look. Today’s Simple Saturday note card highlights one of the 12 designs in the collection. I feel like the birds are talking to each other!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 3 1/2 x 5 Whisper White Note Card as your base.
Layer and adhere a 4 3/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper to a 4 5/8 x 2 7/8 piece of Basic Black card stock together with Snail Adhesive. Wrap with a piece of Linen Thread, securing with a bow as shown.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Free As a Bird Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop the sentiment with a die-cutting machine and the 2 1/2 x 1/2 Stitched Rectangle Die. I adore those little stitches! Adhere to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 1 7/8 x 5 1/8 piece of Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Whisper White Note Card Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your new annual catalogs have been ordered and should have arrived by now. Please reach out HERE if you do not have yours yet.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!