Today’s cheerful thank you card offers a sneak peek of the All Things Thanks stamp set. It offers such pretty fonts and an attitude of gratitude! The All Things Thanks stamp set will be available Jan. 4 when the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog begins.
The color inspiration for today’s card comes from my Inspired by Color board on Pinterest. Be sure to follow my board for fresh and modern color combinations. NEW color ideas are added regularly!STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Rich Razzleberry A2 card base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) is matted with So Saffron and Very Vanilla card stock, each cut 1/4″ smaller.
- Frame it! A textured stamp image from the Timeless Textures stamp produces a Sweet Sugarplum edge.
- The Very Vanilla layer is wrapped in Sweet Sugarplum 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon.
- A Perfect Fit! The sentiment is framed with the stitched oval created with the Stampin’ Up! Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and a Big Shot. The Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies coordinate beautifully with the Layering Ovals Framelits Dies (scalloped oval in Sweet Sugarplum).
- The darling little flowers, from the Petite Petals stamp set, are stamped in So Saffron and Sweet Sugarplum ink and punched with the coordinating Stampin’ Up! Petite Petals punch!
- The flower centers are tiny circles of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock punched using the 1/8″ Handheld Circle punch. A pearl from Pearl Basic Jewels dots the center.
- Another sentiment in a sassy font from the All Things Thanks stamp set completes the inside of the card.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s All Things Thanks card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
STAMPIN’ UP! ON-LINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE STARTS TODAY! Up to 40% off on select items. This online super sale (one of the biggest of the year) will run from November 21 to November 28. It’s the perfect time to stock up on holiday gifts for family and friends as well as boost and freshen your personal paper crafting stash! This year’s Online Extravaganza will include 24-hour sales on the first (TODAY – Nov. 21) and last (Nov. 28) day of the promotion with special product discounts only available that day!
SEE EVERYTHING ON SALE HERE PLUS MORE WAYS TO SAVE!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!