SNEAK PEEK! Today’s cards offer a peek at new products from the Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The Hand-Penned Suite Collection (Item 155503) is simply stunning and will be available for purchase starting May 4! The collection comes with these three coordinating products for $66.25 .
- Hand-Penned Petals Bundle | Item 155492 | $46.75 (Pg 159)
- Hand-Penned 12×12 Designer Series Paper | Item 155499 | $11.50 (Pg 131)
- Genial Gems | Item 155500 | $8.00 (Pg 142)
YUM! This card also includes a SNEAK PEEK of the NEW Soft Succulent 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon | Item 155780 | $7.00 (Pg 139).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White card stock.
Adhere a 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to the card base as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Layer and adhere a 3 x 4 3/4 piece of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to a 3 1/4 x 5 piece of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal.
Wrap with Soft Succulent 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon, securing with a bow.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the following shapes:
- 1/2 x 5 Piece of Basic White card stock with the Penned Flowers Edge Die
- 3 1/ 4 x 3 1/4 piece of Basic White card stock with the largest circle Stitched Shapes Die (RETIRING)
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Hand-Penned Petals) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the stitched circle die-cut.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the flower (Hand-Penned Petals) onto a piece of Basic White card stock.
Use clear blocks to stamp the flower petals and leaves in stamped-off Highland Heather and Soft Succulent Classic Ink as shown.
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Penned Flowers Die.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Mint Macaron Genial Gems.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
GET SELECT NEW PRODUCTS NOW, INCLUDING THE NEW IN COLORS! Those who purchase the $99 starter kit and join Stampin’ Up! can customize and add a select group of 2021-2022 ANNUAL Catalog products to their kit (up to $125 in products for $99 and it ships FREE). Once you join, you can pre-order more products with a 20% demonstrator discount. There’s no risk and no obligation to purchase anything further!
Want them NOW? Demonstrators can pre-order select NEW In-Color and 2021-2022 Annual Catalog products starting now and so can YOU! Add them TODAY to the $99 Starter Kit!
Customers can purchase from the New Annual Catalog starting May 4, 2021! If you have placed an order with me in the last 6 months, the NEW Stampin’ Up! 2021-2022 Annual Catalog has been ordered for you and should arrive later this month. If yours hasn’t arrived by April 30, please email me. The Catalog Begins May 4, 2021.
NOT SURE if you have placed an order with me in the last 6 months or if your address has changed, please reply to this email or click the link here. I’m happy to help!
INCREDIBLE DEALS & STEALS ON SELECT RETIRING PRODUCTS! Let’s get straight to it! I have organized by discount (UP TO 75% OFF) the incredible deals that Stampin’ Up! is offering on retiring products on my blog post here. Products sell out quickly and are only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
MY APRIL HOST REWARDS CODE IS HERE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.