On yesterday’s post here, I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Day stamp set images and Stampin’ Blends Markers to color. Beautiful Day stamp set is on the list of My Favorite Things from the 2018 Occasion Catalog. Today’s video shares tips for coloring with Stampin’ Blends Markers using the flower from the Beautiful Day Stamp Set.
I used the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo for the flower. Here’s a link to more details and instructional videos for using the Stampin’ Blends Markers.
The butterfly card (above – Calypso Coral Combo), full supply list and details are on the original post here.
Ready to fall deeper in love with the the Beautiful Day Stamp Set? Check out this Stampin’ Up! video using Brusho Crystal Color with the Beautiful Day Stamp Set!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.