This quartet of acorns for my Simple Saturday card was created in a snap using the Stampin’ Up! Acorn Builder Punch. It’s on the list of My Favorite Things in the Holiday Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used a coordinating button and touch of Linen Thread to dress up each acorn. Glue Dots keep the buttons securely in place.
- My favorite trick for getting good ink coverage with a solid photopolymer stamp (like the acorn) is to have the Stampin’ Pierce Mat below the cardstock when you stamp. The wee bit of cushion makes a big difference.
- Cheer All Year photopolymer stamp set promises creative mileage for Halloween, fall and Christmas cards.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to give a lift to the far left and right acorns as well as the top layer of Whisper White card stock.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!