A little shine is all it takes to make a simple thank you card simply beautiful! Today’s card features all things copper.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Very Vanilla cardstock is the base for the classic polka-dot copper pattern from the Petals & Paisleys Designer Series Paper. These patterns are gorgeous for fall and year round use. This designer series specialty paper landed on the list of My Favorite Things for the Holiday Catalog.
- Copper Foil Sheets coordinate beautifully with the Paisleys & Petals Designer Series Specialty Paper and are perfect to highlight the sentiment panel.
- The sentiment, from the Paisleys & Posies Photopolymer Stamp Set, is heat embossed in Copper Embossing Powder. Yummy!
- The Paisleys & Posies Stamp Set is terrific alone but pairing it with the coordinating Paisley Framelits Dies opens up so many wonderful card possibilities. They are available as a bundle for a 10% savings.
- Improvise! The little leaves are from the Mixed Borders Stamp Set in the Annual Catalog. The stamp is a border that was cut to create the image with three leaves. Stamped twice and heat embossed, it creates a nice little accent to the thank you card sentiment.
- Give a hint of something special inside by embellishing the envelope. This is also a great way to use those little “extra” leftovers from the card.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo above shows key products for today’s thank you card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED INSPIRATION? DISCOVER 100’S OF CARD IDEAS in my Stampin’ Pretty Gallery!
MY JOURNEY TO $1 MILLION in Stampin’ Up! personal sales is getting shorter. Here’s the update from yesterday. Less than $12000 to go. STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!