Stampin’ Up! Red Foil Sheets are simply sumptuous for the holidays and the perfect WOW! for today’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA268).
Be inspired by what the Pals Paper Arts Resident Artists have designed using this sketch and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Check out the intricate details of this die cut ornament. I layered it over Red Foil Sheets and popped up my white layer on Stampin’ Dimensionals, taking advantage of the “negative space.”
- Save 15% when you purchase the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies and Embellished Ornaments stamp set as a bundle. They landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the holiday catalog.
- I cropped more of the Red Foil Sheets for the envelope liner, a really rich, elegant touch.
- Be sure to use fairly clean cutting plates for the liner or your old cuts on the plate will leave an impression. You’ll also want to score the fold for the envelope flap since the Red Foil is thick. Alternate idea – Try Real Red Envelope Paper (139604). It’s not shiny but better suited for mass producing!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program. Read more . . .
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!