Today’s birthday card highlights the Balloon Bouquet Punch and sneak peeks of more Stampin’ Up! products from the 2016 Occasions Catalog. The catalog begins January 5.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! One key focus of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is celebrating birthdays. The Balloon Bouquet Punch really kicks up the wow factor along with many coordinating birthday products.
- Sneak Peek! I love the sweet It’s My Party Enamel Dots, the perfect accent on the balloons for texture and shine.
- Sneak Peek! Think “yummy!” The Melon Mambo and Basic Black Baker’s Twine is so fresh and festive. It comes in a combo pack with Mint Macaron and Basic Black Baker’s Twine.
- Sneak Peek! The bold “22” is from the Large Number Framelits Dies. My daughter is turning 22 in January. Love it and the possibilities are endless.
- Sneak Peek! The white heat embossed “happy” is from Number of Years Photopolymer stamp set. It’s designed to coordinate with the Large Numbers Framelits Dies. Buy them as a bundle and save 15% starting Jan. 5.
- Sneak Peek! Bringing it all together with splashy patterns and polish is the It’s My Party Designer Series Paper Stack on the card (stars) and envelope (stripes).
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
SEARCHING FOR . . . a specific stamp set, designer series paper, tool or more? Be sure to use my “search” option in the top right of this blog to find my past samples and posts!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!