I was “sold” the minute I saw the adorable box included in the Perennial Birthday Project Kit. What a perfect way to organize birthday cards by month AND have the supplies to create 16 darling birthday cards (4 each of 4 styles).
The kit includes 16 Whisper White envelopes, too.
Love it! The Perennial Birthday Project Kit is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
In addition to the kit, you’ll need: Perennial Birthday Stamp Set (available in Wood-Mount and Clear-Mount), Dapper Denim, Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Pads, Glue Dots and Paper Snips. I added a few Metallic Enamel Shapes for a little extra personality.
Preparation is key when mass producing cards. Review the color instructions included with the kit and definitely watch this Stampin’ Up! video:
Have supplies ready, twine and ribbon cut per the instructions and organize the pieces by each card style (groups of four).
The Stamparatus stamp positioning tool was my BFF in placing the sentiments. Learn more about the Stamparatus here.
I could even position the tags so that I had perfect placement of “happy birthday” each time! I find the size of the ink spots perfect for use with the Stamparatus.
I created 4 each of these really adorable styles.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!