Raise your hand (virtually, of course) if you are mad for new Stampin’ Up! color Merry Merlot, especially for winter and autumn card ideas. I’m confident it will be one of my “go to” Stampin’ Up! colors for Valentine’s Day, too. I think it’s luscious paired with Grapefruit Grove for a modern twist!
FABULOUS FOR FALL & BEYOND! I used the Falling for Leaves stamp set and Detailed Leaves Framelits Dies for today’s card. SAVE 10% when you purchase the Falling for Leaves Photopolymer Stamp Set and Detailed Leaves Framelits Dies as a bundle.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 card base using Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake card stock. I used the Stampin’ Trimmer. It cuts and scores.
Cut a Merry Merlot stripe pattern from Stampin’ Up! Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper to 4 x 3 3/4. Wrap Linen Thread as shown, securing with a bow. Adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Zip a 4 x 2 3/4 piece of Grape Grove card stock through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, tucked inside the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Rotate 90˚ and repeat to enhance the effect and create the look of canvas or linen. Watch my video demonstration for the “linen look” here. Adhere to card base as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Merry Merlot Ink onto a 3 1/4 x 1 piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Use the leaf dies from the Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Crumb Cake and Merry Merlot card stock, to create the die cut pieces that are the focal point of the card. Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper with the envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and adhere to the outside flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
STARTS TOMORROW! Stampin’ Up! will be having a 24 Hour Flash Sale on Tuesday, Oct. 23. Watch this video for hints of what is coming (15% off on select stamps)! I’ll post more details when they are available.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!