Today I’m showing off a sneak peek of Snow Is Glistening photopolymer stamp set, part of the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Showcase limited release products exclusively available in Nov. 1 – 30. Read more about the Limited Release Snowflake Showcase products here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Crumb Cake card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the snowflake tree image (Snow is Glistening Stamp Set) in Soft Suede ink onto the center of a 3 1/4 x 5 piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp the tree in Soft Suede ink on a piece of Soft Suede card stock. Snip the Soft Suede tree with Paper Snips. Stamp the tree base onto the Very Vanilla card stock as shown in Soft Suede. Adhere the Soft Suede tree to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the True Gentleman Buttons and Snowflake Trinket with Mini Glue Dots. Add Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins as shown.
Stamp the sentiment on a flagged (Banner Triple Punch) 2 3/4 x 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere sentiment to 5/8″ Burlap Ribbon cut to approx. 3 1/2 wide and then both to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the Stamparatus, add two snowflakes to the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope in Soft Suede Ink. TIP: Keep the envelope flap open on the Stamparatus when stamping. This avoids the flap line showing through.
SEE ALL OF MY FREE STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIALS HERE!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!