I shared the newest addition to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook (Sketch #51) on Tuesday! Today’s card uses the sketch and an Early Release product from the 2023 January – June Mini Catalog! The Warm Welcome Bundle can be ordered NOW and will be part of the FREE VIRTUAL EVENT presented by Stampin’ Up! to celebrate World Card Making Day on October 1, 2022! You can see the details here.
Enjoy more sketch ideas in my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook here.
Click here or the button below to print or save my complete sketchbook!
- Place an order for any (or all) of the event bundles prior to October 2, 2022.
- Be sure to add the Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels (item 158987) embellishment to your cart when shopping for your bundle.
- As long as you have one bundle in your cart, the embellishment will be free during the checkout process. LIMIT 1 FREE EMBELLISHMENT
- Note that even if you order all three bundles, you’ll only receive one Iridescent Pearls gift.
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Early Espresso Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 X 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Strip – 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Sentiment – 2 1/4 x 5/8
- Basic White Card Stock:
- Stamped Layer – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Coastal Cabana Card Stock:
- Stamped/Cropped Layer – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
- Coastal Cabana Bright 6×6 Designer Series Paper:
- Strip – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Envelope – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4
Begin by burnishing the fold on the card base with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the Early Espresso and Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper strips together and to the card as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the door in Early Espresso Classic Ink onto both the Basic White and Coastal Cabana layers.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the mug image in Early Espresso Classic Ink onto the Basic White layer.
Color the strips on sleeves and the coffee mugs with Bermuda Bay and Deep SU100 Stampin’ Blends.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini) along with the Warm Welcome Bundle dies to crop the outside and inside of door from the Coastal Cabana layer.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals (snipped-to-size when needed).
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Warm Welcome) in Versamark Ink onto the Early Espresso piece.
Cover with white Basics Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Coastal Cabana Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
FREE VIRTUAL, CRAFT-ALONG EVENT
Join Stampin’ Up! on October 1 for a free, virtual World Card Making Day event. Gather your friends and craft along as we do what we all love—make cards! In just under three hours, we’ll make three unique cards together. Everyone is invited and welcome, and registration is not required.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect with others who love crafting as much as you do and to experience all that Stampin’ Up! has to offer. Mark your calendars now!
REQUEST YOUR FREE STAMPIN' UP! CATALOGS FROM ME!
Don't have copies of the current Stampin' Up! catalogs? Plan on placing your next order through me?
MY SEPTEMBER REWARDS HOST CODE! JZTAVUG6
USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here. What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!