Today’s featured stamp set is called It’s a Celebration (page 38 of the new Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog). What a versatile set that can help you celebrate New Year’s, Christmas, 4th of July, birthdays and beyond!
The Holiday Catalog is finally here, so let’s Celebrate…Celebrate…Celebrate! Get the details here!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measure it! The A2 (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) card base is Sweet Sugarplum cardstock with 1/8″ smaller layers of Soft Sky and Silver Glimmer paper.
- The sparkler images are stamped in Sweet Sugarplum and Soft Sky ink. The color combinations for this card are unlimited!
- Create a coordinated, custom envelope by stamping the flap with the same images as the card.
- What’s a Party without some POP! The sentiment was heat embossed in Silver Embossing Powder, fussy cut and then adhered to a band of Sweet Sugarplum 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A single Rhinestone Basic Jewel adds a little more sparkle.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s It’s a Celebration card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Here’s a great alternate “sparkler” idea for the It’s a Celebration stamp set from Stampin’ Up!
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group!