If you love a simple birthday card with a bold pattern and a classy sentiment (I sure do), Picture Perfect Party 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper is for you. It’s trendy, photographically cool and on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base using Thick Whisper White card stock.
Cut the donut pattern (or delicious pattern of your choice) from Picture Perfect Party 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog) to 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″. Adhere to a 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ piece of Basic Black card stock.
Wrap layer with Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ Ombre Ribbon and tie in a bow. Adhere layer to card base on an angle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp birthday sentiment (Picture Perfect photopolymer stamp set) with Basic Black Archival Ink on Thick Whisper White card stock. Crop the sentiment with an oval die from Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform (to keep the die in place over the sentiment).
Add Tutti-Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins (My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog) to sentiment for color and pop! Adhere oval to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere a coordinating pattern to the flap of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope. Remove excess with Paper Snips.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Picture Perfect Birthday Card here.
MORE PICTURE PERFECT INSPIRATION:
- Watch this Stampin’ Up! video that shares the coordinating products in the Picture Perfect Party Suite.
- Here are two of my previously shared birthday cards using the Picture Perfect Party products.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!