Need a quick thank you card? I put today’s card together in less than 10 minutes! Simply change the paper pattern and sentiment for a new look and occasion!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
To create the standard card base, cut Old Olive card stock to 4 1/4″ x 11. Score across the long direction at 5 1/2″ (center).
Layer a 3 3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White card stock over a 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ piece of Dapper Denim card stock. Adhere to card base.
Cut the adorable tree pattern (Stampin’ Up! Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper) to 3 1/4″ square. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Ink the sentiment (Hanging Garden stamp set) in Dapper Denim and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Crop the sentiment with the Everyday Label Punch (a must-have in my book)!
I used a 1/4″ circle handheld punch to add holes on the right and left of the sentiment label. It’s retired but you could use a 1/8″ circle punch just as easily.
Slide a piece of Dapper Denim 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon through the holes, adhere the label with Stampin’ Dimensionals and tie the ribbon in a knot on the right. Here’s a video tutorial I created in 2009 on how to tie a pretty knot! It still works!
MY FEBRUARY HOST CODE GIVEAWAY! Earn the luscious Stampin’ Up! Whisper White 1/4″ Organza Ribbon FREE with orders of $75 or more (total before shipping and tax) placed thru me in February. Get the details here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!