For a quick gift, this wine bottle tag adds a touch of glam and personality!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Gold Foil (Gold Foil Sheets) looks so rich embossed with the Boho Chic Embossing Folder. I tried to mirror the gold and red from the wine label.
- The Cherry Cobbler butterfly (Elegant Butterfly Punch) gets a touch of bling from Stampin’ Up! Gold Metallic Thread. I added a Glue Dot to the back of the button and looped and adhered the thread from behind (you’ll go crazy trying to tie the thread in a bow–try it my way)!
- I cropped the top of the wine bottle tag with the Ornate Tag Punch (it’s 30% off as part of the Stampin’ Up! Weekly Deals Thru July 13–in limited supply at the discounted price).
- I lined up a 1 1/4″ Circle Punch and cropped the opening for the neck of the wine bottle. In the process, I cropped the small circle the Ornate Tag Punch creates (normally for ribbon). It was a helpful guide for centering the 1 1/4″ circle.
LOVE LEARNING WITH VIDEO TUTORIALS? Click here to reach my Stampin’ Pretty YouTube channel and over 200 paper crafting videos!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!