What could be sweeter for a handcrafted baby card than this little lamb from the Barnyard Babies stamp set!
The inspiration for this card was this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO442).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Tip Top Taupe scallop circle was created with one of the Circle Card Thinlits Dies.
- A Must Have! I use the shapes from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack all the time. They include punches for for a simple heart, star or flower (Tangelo Twist flower on today’s card).
- The darling patterned paper for the card and envelope liner are from Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper. See more nice, BIG views of all Stampin’ Up! designer series paper from the annual catalog here.
- An envelope liner is perfect every time when you use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform (to keep the pattern in place) and Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. There are three sizes of dies to coordinate with Stampin’ Up! envelopes
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Barnyard Babies baby card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? You deserve prompt answers, free catalogs, special offers and service with gratitude. Learn more here about the benefits of shopping with me as well as how you can earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!