What could be sweeter for a handcrafted baby card than this little lamb from the Barnyard Babies stamp set!
The inspiration for this card was this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO442).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Tip Top Taupe scallop circle was created with one of the Circle Card Thinlits Dies.
- A Must Have! I use the shapes from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack all the time. They include punches for for a simple heart, star or flower (Tangelo Twist flower on today’s card).
- The darling patterned paper for the card and envelope liner are from Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper. See more nice, BIG views of all Stampin’ Up! designer series paper from the annual catalog here.
- An envelope liner is perfect every time when you use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform (to keep the pattern in place) and Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. There are three sizes of dies to coordinate with Stampin’ Up! envelopes
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Barnyard Babies baby card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? You deserve prompt answers, free catalogs, special offers and service with gratitude. Learn more here about the benefits of shopping with me as well as how you can earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!