I have a simple Christmas card for you today using this week’s Mojo Monday Tall & Skinny Sketch Challenge (MOJO426).
As a reminder, TODAY is the last day of the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza Sale where you can save up to 50% on many fantastic products. See what’s on sale HERE while supplies last and before the sale ends tonight at 11:59 p.m. Mountain!
DON’T MISS THE 24 HOUR FLASH SALE, TODAY (11/30) ONLY!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I cropped the three stars, “for you” sentiment and bow in Silver Foil using the Stampin’ Up! Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.
- Save 30% on the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies as part of the On-Line Extravaganza Sale. See what’s on sale here. Ends today!
- FREE 5 x 7 MAGNET CARDS! I’m a big fan of these guys for keeping my dies stored neat and tidy. Stamp-n-Storage is giving away a pack of fifteen 5 x 7 cards with a $100 order for Cyber Monday (today only). More details, savings and free shipping through my affiliate link here.
I’m showing the 6 x 7 Magnet Cards (not the 5 x 7) since that’s what I have but you get the idea!
- Fake it! I tend to run out of Real Red in the Brights Candy Dots Assortment first. I used the tiny circle border die from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies to add a “dot” on the center of the bow. You could do this with any color of card stock or even mass produce in all the Stampin’ Up! colors!
- Last day to Save 20% on the Squares Collection Framelits Dies during the on-line sale! The frame around the “for you” sentiment was created using the Squares Collection Framelits Dies and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. It’s popped up on skinny pieces of Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- My Christmas card measures 6 x 3 1/2″. I used Stampin’ Up! Real Red Envelope Paper (on the Holiday Catalog Retiring List) and the Envelope Punch Board to create a custom sized envelope for my card.
- I also used the Envelope Punch Board to create a simple envelope liner with minimal waste. Watch my quick video tutorial to learn how.
- Keep your envelope liner secure in the envelope using Fast Fuse Adhesive. Save 40% on the Fast Fuse Refills through today! Watch a Stampin’ Up! video with tips for using Fast Fuse.
MORE IDEAS & MORE SAVINGS! You can add the above products to an on-line order with other Stampin’ Up! products.
- Up to 50% off On-Line Extravaganza sale items
- Holiday Retiring Products List (while supplies last)
- 15% off bundled products
- Weekly Deals
BEST DEAL OF ALL! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! Maximize your savings during the sale by purchasing the $99 Starter Kit. You can choose any current product up to $125 for $99 and it ships free for another 10% savings. That’s $26 free and your dollar goes farther if you choose products discounted as part of On-Line Extravaganza Sale. You’ll enjoy demonstrator discounts (20% or more) on additional orders placed through at least April 30, 2016!
Thanks for all the hard work you do to make the Pals such a fun and wonderful group. I am so happy to be part of it.
Rosanne (member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community)
Purchase the kit and join through me and you’ll be part of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community with a daily flow of private paper crafting discussions, exclusive ideas, friendship and creative fun! There’s no pressure to sell or host workshops because I welcome hobby stampers to my nationwide group of paper crafting enthusiasts!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!