With gift cards being a gift that “never needs returning,” I get a lot of use out of my Stampin’ Up! Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies, especially during the holiday season.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS!
- The gift card envelope die cuts and scores an envelope to the perfect size for a standard (credit card size) gift card.
- I used Among the Branches photopolymer (clear) stamp set for the tree branch and ornament “strings.”
- Among the Branches stamp set is on the list of Holiday Catalog Retiring Products while supplies last.
- The sentiments (inside and out) are from Petite Pairings stamp set and the die cut ornaments were created with dies from Perfect Pines Thinlits Dies. Each ornament is dotted with a rhinestone for a little bling.
- The small circle die from the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits Dies was used for the closure on the back. I slipped a Candy Dots Brad Base through each circle and topped with rhinestones.
- I like to use Fast Fuse to secure the seams where extra hold is needed. However, Fast Fuse can be tricky to use at first. Be sure to check out this Stampin’ Up! video for tips on using Fast Fuse.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!