The beauty of the Early Release Ornate Garden Suite from Stampin’ Up!, is that the stamps alone (Ornate Style and Ornate Thanks stamp sets) make some STUNNING cards. Today’s card uses neutrals, along with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Crisp and classy.
The Ornate Garden Suite (available now as an early release) has a lot to offer! It comes with two stamp and die bundles, designer series paper, multiple embellishments, and a beautiful embossing folder. Each piece is designed for coordination and beauty to give you an amazing crafting experience.
Click here or the image below to view ALL products available in the Ornate Garden Suite early release.
Watch this Stampin’ Up! video for a closer look!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Sahara Sand card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 piece of Sahara Sand to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap a piece of 3/16″ Braided Linen Trim around a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the floral image (Ornate Style) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Sahara Sand card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Snip around the edges with Paper Snips.
Adhere to the card, tucked under the linen trim, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Ornate Thanks stamp set) in Versamark Ink onto a 3/4 x 3 3/4 piece of Basic Black card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals, doubling up if needed.
OH, SO PRETTY! The card below uses products from the Ornate Garden Suite. You can see the original post, along with the tutorial and shopping list here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!