Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! While COVID 19 is keeping us home, this hop will lift your spirits and offer you a creative break. Our theme is “Special Occasions” with projects for just about any occasion you can think of! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 2 3/4 X 3 3/4 piece of striped Stampin’ Up! Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock together and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the “so proud of you” sentiment in Petal Pink ink onto a 1 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere to the card with Snail Adhesive (on the Designer Series Paper) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (on the Whisper White card stock).
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the star in Petal Pink ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop with the coordinating die (Stitched Stars Dies) and a die-cutting and embossing machine.
Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use an envelope liner die (Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Layers Dies), a die-cutting and embossing machine, along with a 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a relatively clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help any soften lines.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 13th, when the Pals will showcase their favorite Stampin’ Up! retiring products and sneak peeks from the new annual catalog. Don’t miss the fun! And, until then, please stay healthy and safe.
April 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards