I used the new Layering Love Stamp Set from the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Catalog to create today’s Simple Saturday card. The new catalog started June 1 and what a whirlwind of excitement it has been. Get the full scoop.
Click catalog above to view on-line.
Learn how you can get a FREE print copy of the new catalog here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- For crisp, black results, I used Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Archival Ink on the sentiment from Layering Love.
- The Thick Very Vanilla Baker’s Twine and a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Crumb Cake card base add to the rustic charm of this card.
- The Flirty Flamingo heart was cropped with the new Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals. Flirty Flamingo is one of the new 2016-2018 Stampin’ Up! In Colors.
- A pattern from the Painter’s Palette Designer Series Paper Stack adds modern texture to the background. It measures 4 3/4″ x 2 1/4″.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Layering Love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
- Be inspired! This photos shares more ideas from Stampin’ Up! using Layering Love Stamp Set.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE NEW PRODUCTS IN THE ANNUAL CATALOG? I reveal the list of My Favorite Things here!
GET TWO STAMP SETS FREE! June 1 – 30! Purchase the $99 starter kit (your choice of up to $125 in products and the kit ships FREE) and add ANY TWO stamp sets, ANY price FREE. Think of all the possible stamps sets to choose from in the new catalog! Learn more about the $99 starter kit and the discounts and perks of joining Stampin’ Up! and my Stampin’ Pretty Pals. Purchasing the $99 starter kit and joining Stampin’ Up! is a great way to fill your paper crafting wish list for the new catalog at a discount (with fun, friendship and exclusive resources as a HUGE bonus)!
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS TO THE PALS! If your motivation is simply to get the kit and enjoy at least 3 months of demonstrator discounts (20% or more), benefits and resources just for YOU, it’s OK!! There’s no risk, no obligation to purchase anything further and no penalty to drop! Why not give Stampin’ Up! and my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community a test drive and start building your $99 Starter Kit here.
Why purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join through me? Check out my resume!
I’m so thankful and appreciative of the wonderful platform that you provide for the Pals and all the resources you make available – Eileen
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!