With Easter just around the corner, I needed a gift box quick! The Mini Pizza Boxes by Stampin’ Up! are easy to assemble and decorate. Pair it with the Welcome Easter stamp set and you have a simple and fun box, perfect for a gift card, cookies, and more.
With Snail Adhesive, adhere a 3 1/8 square Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper to a Stampin’ Up! Mini Pizza Box.
Create a 9 3/4 x 1 1/8 belly band using the Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer. Score at 1 1/4, 2 1/4, 5 7/8 and 6 7/8. Adhere ends below where the bunny will be placed.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink and the bunny in Petal Pink ink, both onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop using a die-cutting and embossing machine, as well as the following: Ornate Frames Dies (label for sentiment), Stitched Shapes Dies (2nd largest stitched circle for the bunny), Layering Circle Dies (scalloped circle of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper).
Adhere the sentiment to the Mini Pizza Box as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere the stitched and scalloped circle together with Snail Adhesive and to the belly band with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
OH, SO PRETTY! The tropical-themed Mini Pizza Box shown below features the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper. Part of My Favorite Things from the 2020 Mini Catalog! I adore this 3 1/2 square box (approx. when assembled) for small gifts and goodies. You can see the original blog post with a tutorial and supply list here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!