This card makes a statement in Whisper White and just a pop of Wild Wasabi. It features oodles of new products from the Stampin’ Occasions Catalog. See all new Occasions Catalog products HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- No question about it. A product favorite from the Occasions Catalog will be the Butterflies Thinlits Dies. I used the medium size of three butterfly dies in the set.
- For detailed dies like this butterfly, I highly recommend using wax paper between the die and the cardstock and run your sandwich through the Big Shot back and forth several times. It makes a BIG difference in getting a perfect butterfly and bits that are easy to remove.
- I attached the 4″ x 5 1/4″ negative portion of the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base.
- The butterfly was adhered to the card base with a couple glue dots and “floats” through the opening.
- A marvelous leaf pattern from Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper (new in the Occasions Catalog) lines the Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
JUST ASK! Have a question or willing to share a comment on today’s card? Please leave me a comment by clicking on “comments” at the end of this post. I’m happy to answer your questions and cherish your feedback!
COMING UP TOMORROW! I’ll share a Simple & Pretty “start to finish” video demonstrating today’s card!
ARE YOU SALE-A-BRATING? Sale-A-Bration has begun! Earn a FREE Stampin’ Up! product gift with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Get the full Sale-A-Bration scoop!
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on the Stampin’ Up! products below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Don’t miss the printable supply list at the end!