Did I miss any of the On-Line Extravaganza deals on products used to create today’s sweet and simple “get well” card? I count FIVE products, all on sale NOW through Nov. 28 during the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza. Get the complete list of ALL sale items here.
SAVE!!! Here’s the list of sale items I used and a handy wish list to keep track:
- 50% Off. Button Buddies Stamp Set (Wood-Mount 122735, Clear-Mount 122737). See images at the end of this post.
- 30% Off. Brights Designer Buttons (119747)
- 30% Off. 1″ Square Punch (124094, used to create the flagged end)
- 30% Off. Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- 20% Off. Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (117155).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Button Buddies is one of my favorite Stampin’ Up! stamp sets. Each versatile image offers a clever spot for a button and instant WOW!
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels add the perfect touch of glam to the centers of the buttons.
- Glue Dots are easy to use and keep the Brights Designer Buttons securely in place.
- I used Paper Snips to crop the vase and popped it up on a Stampin’ Dimensional. Voil? 3-D!
NEW MY DIGITAL STUDIO RELEASES. Check out the latest digitally cool images and bookmark THIS PAGE to view future releases.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Button Buddies (Wood-Mount 122735, Clear-Mount 122737), Delightful Dozen (Wood-Mount 122650, Clear-Mount 122652)
Paper: Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (117155), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (126950), Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker (100079)
Cool Tools: 1″ Square Punch (124094, for flagged end), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)