Today’s “Thinking of You” card offers a sneak peek of the beautiful products from the NEW Magnolia Lane Suite, debuting in the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2019-2020 Annual Catalog, Products will be available June 4, when the annual catalog begins.
This simple card contains the following NEW items (available starting June 4):
- Good Morning Magnolia Stamp Set #149298
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack #149485
- Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes #149487
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper #149484
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 6 1/4 x 4 1/4 card base from the Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes.
Adhere a 4 x 3 piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper (see patterns above) to a 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Mossy Meadow card stock with Snail Adhesive. Wrap a piece of Linen Magnolia Lane Ribbon around the two pieces as shown, securing with a bow. Adhere to the center silver foil frame of the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “Thinking of You” sentiment (Good Morning Magnolia) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Crop with the 1 1/2″ Circle Punch. Punch a hole at the top and thread the Mossy Meadow Magnolia Lane Linen Thread through, around the knot of Linen Ribbon and tie in a bow. Note: I used the 1/16″ Circle Punch (retired) to create the hole for the thread. You can use a Paper Piercing Tool or Take Your Pick tool to do the same.
Adhere the envelope liner to an envelope from the Magnolia Lane Large Specialty Memories & More Cards & Envelopes with Snail Adhesive.
OH, SO PRETTY! Enjoy my previous card using the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle and Rococo Rose, a NEW 2019-2021 In Color. You can see the previous post with a tutorial & shopping list here.
Get a copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog! Need a copy of the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog? If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer, you can request a copy of the catalog for $5 (includes the catalog and priority shipping – such a deal!) by visiting my page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! You new annual catalogs have been ordered should arrive by the end of May (some are already arriving – hooray)!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Customer here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!