Create an classy WOW! with the NEW So Detailed Thinlits Dies. They will be available in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog beginning Jan. 4 and are are the highlight of today’s card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Night of Navy card stock provides a striking backdrop for the Silver floral pattern cropped with the So Detailed Thinlits Dies (available when the Occasions Catalog begins Jan. 4).
- Flirty Flamingo In Color Designer Series Paper was cut on an angle to get flirty horizontal stripes.
- More silver, please! The sentiment from Places You’ll Go Photopolymer Stamp Set was heat embossed with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
- The inside sentiment is a modern mix of fonts from the Mixed Borders Photopolymer Stamp Set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s So Detailed Thinlits Dies card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE UP TO 40% during the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza. And you won’t want to miss out on the final 24-Hour Flash Sale. On-line orders must be completed by 11:50 p.m. Mountain. See everything on sale and more ways to save on Stampin’ Up! HERE.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!