It’s time for the Pals Spring Blog Hop! Today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous Spring themed cards and projects that we think you’ll enjoy! You’ve probably hopped over from Nina Dee’s Deesigns by Nina Dee Blog (Stop #9), I’m stop #10 on the Pals Hop. I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for spring themed paper projects! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The front panel of my 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base was cropped at 4″. I added a strip of Daffodil Delight card stock shaped with one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies and my Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine.
- A tiny pearl (Stampin’ Up! Jewels Basic Pearls) accents each flower brad.
- SNEAK PEEK ALERT: Check out the new 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon in Daffodil Delight and bold and fresh Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper. Both are destined for the next annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog (starts June 1). However, there will be an opportunity to order both in April 1 – April 30. Get the Summer Smooches Scoop.
Stamp Set: Curly Cute (Wood-Mount 117014, Clear-Mount 120510)
Paper: Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409, available April 1), Lucky Limeade (122926), Island Indigo 9122923), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Lucky Limeade (122935)
Cool Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies (125595)
The Perfect Touch: Daffodil Delight 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (125583, available April 1), Brights Flower Brads (119734), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Jennifer Takacs’ “My Stampin’ Blog, Stop #11 on the Spring Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Sue Bendinsky at My Color Creations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Marian Kay at All Aboard the Crafting Train
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin’ Blog
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Fisher at Linda’s Stampin Loft
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap with Susan
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner
- Maggie Mata at MaggieMadeCards
- Leslie Davis at Ellalicious Elements
- Leah O’Brien at Leah’s Stampin’ Corner
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Emily Steggell at Stamping With Emily
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings