Crisp contrasts “rule” in today’s Perfect Pines Christmas Card. The traditional color combination was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA278).
Discover what the rest of the PPA design team has created here with these colors and play this week’s challenge!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The bold “JOY” sentiment is from Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set.
- A touch of Linen Thread and pop of polka dots in the Real Red designer paper and textured background add an instant WOW! factor.
- The white tree created with Perfect Pines Framelits Dies (one of my favorite things from the Holiday Catalog) and Real Red heart literally pop (with the help of Stampin’ Dimensionals) against the Real Red and Cucumber Crush layers.
- Stampin’ Up! Red Envelope Paper is the perfect weight for creating my custom envelope using the Envelope Punch Board. Takes about a minute and “hangs” together with extra strength using Fast Fuse Adhesive. The paper is on the list of my favorite things from the holiday catalog.
- Get it before it’s gone! Red Envelope Paper creates a colorful presentation for Christmas as well as Valentine’s Day (just around the corner). However, it’s on the list of Holiday Catalog Retiring Products and only available while supplies last.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!