Stampin’ Up! Lighthearted Leaves photopolymer stamp set is fresh, modern and available on Sept. 1 when the Holiday Catalog begins–just 3 more days! Cool bonus. This set coordinates with the Leaflets Framelits Dies.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Lovin’ it! The new Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad (also available in Basic Gray) is a crisp, dark ink that dries quickly (even on Whisper White). It’s well suited for watercoloring, too! Available Sept. 1.
- Got 30 seconds? I added a touch of Bermuda Bay ink to my Aqua Painter and dabbed it quickly on the leaves for a colorful, artsy look!
- The “grateful” sentiment is from Acorny Thank You. I propped up the sentiment strip on Stampin’ Dimensionals to further enhance the white on white design.
- The final polish is Bermuda Bay Baker’s Twine threaded through a Basic Black button (Neutrals Designer Buttons).
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Shop with me and earn stamps for FREE! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!