Color can change the entire mood of a card or take a stamp set from traditional to retro. I used Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana (new!) and Real Red to give today’s card and the Lacy & Lovely stamp set a blast of modern style.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Meet your new paper crafting BFF, Stampin’ Up! Candy Dots. They come in all the Stampin’ Up! core colors (Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals) and adhere instantly as a stick on embellishment or can be dressed up with coordinating silver brads (sold separately, #132293).
- Lacy & Lovely stamp set loves Stampin’ Up! circle punches, including the 2 1/2″, 1 3/4″ and 1 3/8″.
- I paper snipped the flower and popped it up on a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals for 3-D vavoom!
- My inspiration for today’s card was the cover of Grandin Road catalog. Fun!
- The skinny strips measure: Coastal Cabana 4 3/4″ x 3/4″ and Real Red 4 1/2″ x 1/2″. The Summer Starfruit horizontal layer measures 4″ x 1 1/4″
BUNDLE UP AND SAVE 15%. Have you spotted ALL of them in the new Stampin’ Up! 2013-2014 Annual Catalog? Stampin’ Up! is offering coordinating product bundles that save you time and $$$. See the new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Bundles.
LAST DAY! The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamps and Accessories Lists end today. Be sure to order your favorites.
Stamp Set: Lacy & Lovely (Wood-Mount 132025, Clear-Mount 122887)
Paper: Summer Starfruit (126839), Coastal Cabana (131297), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Summer Starfruit (126991), Coastal Cabana (131175), Real Red (126949), Island Indigo (122923)
Cool Tools: 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), 1 3/4″ Circle Punch (119850), 1 3/8″ Circle Punch (119860), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Regals Candy Dots (130932), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)