Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper (available June 1) is the cornerstone of today’s adorable moose birthday card. The playful patterns are fabulous to layer and the critters on the paper are “snip-friendly!”
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The moose was snipped from the Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper with my Paper Snips and popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The 2″ x 3 1/2″ tag was created using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Crushed Curry 3/8″ Mini Chevron Ribbon (available June 1) is tied with the twisted Basic Black Baker’s Twine.
- Measuring up! The standard A2 card base measures 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. The Pick a Pattern Designer Series Paper measures (from top to bottom) black spots 4″ x 1 1/4″, curry circles 2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″, stripes 4″ x 3 3/8″.
- The sentiment is from the coordinating Pieces & Patterns Stamp Set. More critters and perfect for a range of occasions.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s moose birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN! Retiring Stampin’ Up! products will no longer be available for purchase after May 31. Many products are deeply discounted and ALL retiring products are only available while supplies last!
CLICK ON THE CATEGORIES BELOW TO SEE WHAT’S RETIRING AND ON SALE!
ENDS MAY 31!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!