‘Tis the season to create holiday gift tags! I have very simple samples today for those of you that are pressed for time (possibly all of us) and still want a little WOW! on your gifts.
Which tag is your favorite? Please leave a comment HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My stamp images are from the Stampin’ Up! Your Presents stamp set. So many possibilities and so much fun. This set is on the Holiday Catalog Retiring Product List and only available while supplies last.
- With solid stamps (like the circles), I put a piercing mat (Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Pierce Mat) below my stamping surface for a little bit of cushion. This cushioning improves ink coverage for both red rubber and photopolymer (clear) stamps.
- I cropped the holiday gift tag top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and bottom with the Banner Triple Punch (2″ width).
- The perfect touch! The Home for Christmas Enamel Dots add a glossy accent with “stick on” ease. The enamel dots are on the Holiday Catalog Retiring Product List and only available while supplies last.
- I added Baker’s Twine (a different color for each) to the top of the holiday gift tags. I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial tomorrow demonstrating how easy it is to loop the twine (works for ribbon, too) for a clean look.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!