‘Tis the season to create holiday gift tags! I have very simple samples today for those of you that are pressed for time (possibly all of us) and still want a little WOW! on your gifts.
Which tag is your favorite? Please leave a comment HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My stamp images are from the Stampin’ Up! Your Presents stamp set. So many possibilities and so much fun. This set is on the Holiday Catalog Retiring Product List and only available while supplies last.
- With solid stamps (like the circles), I put a piercing mat (Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Pierce Mat) below my stamping surface for a little bit of cushion. This cushioning improves ink coverage for both red rubber and photopolymer (clear) stamps.
- I cropped the holiday gift tag top with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and bottom with the Banner Triple Punch (2″ width).
- The perfect touch! The Home for Christmas Enamel Dots add a glossy accent with “stick on” ease. The enamel dots are on the Holiday Catalog Retiring Product List and only available while supplies last.
- I added Baker’s Twine (a different color for each) to the top of the holiday gift tags. I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial tomorrow demonstrating how easy it is to loop the twine (works for ribbon, too) for a clean look.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!