I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR! I enjoy reading your comments so much. If you have a moment, please leave me a quick comment at the end of this post about today’s project and Mojo Monday design.
- When starting with a sketch, feel free to use a little “artistic discretion.” I played with the sizes and layering of the banners.
- The sentiment was moved within one of the banners, with the assistance of the Stampin’ Up! Bitty Banners Framelits Dies and coordinating “Happy Birthday” from Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.
- Punch it up! I love the look of Tangerine Tango Embossing Powder against Night of Navy card stock.
- It’s quick and simple to dress up the envelope with a coordinating Night of Navy pattern. See photo at the top of the post.
- Click and scroll for more Stampin’ Pretty Masculine Card Ideas.
LAST CHANCE FOR FREE SHIPPING on any
size order . . . no minimum or maximum limits. This offer ends tonight (4/8) at 11:50 p.m. Mountain Time. Choose from any Stampin’ Up! products, including
Clearance Rack, specially priced bundles, any current catalog items and ALL Stampin’ Up! active promotions and new products HERE.
Stamp Set: Lacy & Lovely (Wood-Mount 122885, Clear-Mount 122887), Itty Bitty Banners (Wood-Mount 126255, Clear-Mount 126257)
Paper: Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper (125409), Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack (117154), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: VersaMark Ink Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: 2 1/2″ Circle Punch (120906), 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), 1 3/8″ Square Punch (for flagged ends, 119877), Bitty Banners Framelits Dies (129267), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Heat Tool (129053)
The Perfect Touch: Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Emboss Powder (123106), 3/16″ Metallic Brads (119741), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301), Regals Collection Designer Series Paper Stack (117154)