Today’s card showcasing the Stampin’ Up! Healing Hugs stamp set will be a recovery wish for a friend having ankle surgery this week.
JUST 2 MORE DAYS! The background was created with the Buffalo Check background stamp set, available starting Sept. 5 when the Holiday Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer.
Using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (learn why you need one here), thoroughly ink the Buffalo Check background stamp with Blueberry Bushel Ink and stamp on Whisper White card stock. Cut to 3 3/4 x 3 7/8 and layer on a 4 x 4 1/8 piece of Blueberry Bushel card stock. Adhere to card base with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus, stamp flower, leaves (twice) and sentiment from Healing Hugs stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink on Whisper White card stock Snip flower and leaves using Paper Snips.
Adhere leaves to a 2 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock as shown. Add flower using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to a 3 x 3 3/4 piece of Blueberry Bushel card stock.
Crop sentiment using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Magnetic Platform and label die from Stitched Labels Framelits Dies. Thread Blueberry Bushel 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon through die cut ends and adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Wrap the Blueberry Bushel ribbon around the two layers and tie in a bow on the left. Adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three clear droplets to the leaves for a pop of “prism-like” personality.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Healing Hugs Friend Card here.
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, WTAAG4X7 for orders of $75 or more and under $150 (before shipping & tax). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code.
- $150+ (TOTAL BEFORE SHIPPING & TAX): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, the Red Rhinestones as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
- Learn how to use and where to add the host code here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!