Today’s Magenta Madness “just because” card showcases the layout of Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook #9 (below) that I shared on Wednesday! You can see my current collection of sketches on my sketchbook page here. Be inspired!
The card also offers a SNEAK PEEK of several new items from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, available for purchase starting June 3, 2020!
- Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle | Item 154065 | $51.25
- Lovely You Bundle | Item 154070 | $42.25
- 2020-2022 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper | Item 153070 | $11.50
- 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots | Item 152480 | $8.00
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder | Item 152718 | $9.00
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Zip a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White card stock through a Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (coming soon) tucked inside a Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder.
Adhere to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Magenta Madness card stock with Stampin’ Seal (coming June 3, 2020).
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a piece of Magenta Madness card stock using the 2 7/8 Scalloped Layering Circle Die and a Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
Layer and adhere a 2 5/8 circle die cut of Whisper White card stock that has been embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder to the scalloped circle with Stampin’ Seal (coming June 3, 2020) and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Lovely You Bundle) in Versamark Ink onto a 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Magenta Madness card stock that has been cropped with the coordinating Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the small sunflower (Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle) in Versamark Ink onto a 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Magenta Madness card stock. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the coordinating Sunflowers Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
Adhere both to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (NEW) to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
ORDER NEW PRODUCTS NOW! If you purchase the $99 starter kit (and join Stampin’ Up!), you can include your choice of up to $125 in products and the kit ships FREE. You can even add products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog including the products used in this project NOW!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE! Read about the benefits and discounts you’ll enjoy when you purchase the $99 starter kit HERE! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!