Be creatively inspired! Today’s paper crafting projects were designed by the talented members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Stamping Community. Links to blogs or Pinterest have been provided (when available) for more details.
Frenchie Hum’s Granddaughter
#1 STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR GLOBALLY! Does it matter whom you purchase your $99 starter kit from and join through? Yes, it does! Here’s my resume detailing my Stampin’ Up! journey, success, my passion for paper crafting as well as the love for my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community!
BYE BYE STAMPIN’ UP! FAVORITES PLUS BIG DISCOUNTS ON SELECT PRODUCTS! See the Stampin’ Up! lists of retiring and discounted products for the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog and the Mini Catalog here.
HOT TIP! Starting May 5, demonstrators will be able to pre-order select new products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. It’s a great time to purchase the $99 starter kit and join. You’ll be first to order new products plus enjoy all the discounts and benefits of joining!
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.