Today’s “hello” card offers a SNEAK PEEK of several new items from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. New products will be available for purchase starting June 3, 2020 (or join for $99 and get them now – see below)!
- Blossoms in Blooms Photopolymer Stamp Set | Item 154123 | $60.25
- Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color 1/4″ Ribbon | Item 153622 | $6.00
- 2020-2022 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper | Item 153070 | $11.50
- Lovely Labels Pick a Punch | Item 152883 | $23.00
- Bumblebee 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock | Item 153077 | $8.75
- 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots | Item 152480 | $8.00
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Blackberry Bliss card stock.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the floral image in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Use a Clear Block A to stamp the flower centers in Crushed Curry Classic Ink.
Crop the stamped image, as well as a piece of Bumblebee card stock, with a die cutting machine and the 4 5/8 x 3 3/8 Stitched Rectangle Die.
TIP: The Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is coming soon!
Layer and adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Adhere to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Tie a bow of Bumblebee 1/4″ ribbon.
Adhere to the card as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the “hello” sentiment in Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink onto the center of a 1/2 x 2 piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Crop the ends with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
Adhere to the card with a Mini Glue Dot (left) and doubled-up Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (right).
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add two Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots as shown.
PERFECT POLISH! Use an envelope liner die (Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Layers Dies) (RETIRING & ON SALE), a die-cutting and embossing machine, along with a 5 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumblebee 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (available June 3, 2020) to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
TIP: To avoid embossing and plate marks, I dedicate a clean bottom cutting plate for envelope liners. Flip the pattern over and cut on the opposite side. You can use a bone folder to help soften any lines.
ORDER NEW PRODUCTS NOW! If you purchase the $99 starter kit (and join Stampin’ Up!), you can include your choice of up to $125 in products and the kit ships FREE. You can even add products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog including the products used in this project NOW!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE! Read about the benefits and discounts you’ll enjoy when you purchase the $99 starter kit HERE! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!