Today’s masculine birthday card features the Classic Garage Suite of Products from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog, You can see previous posts sharing masculine creations here or view my masculine card Pinterest board here.
Some of the images from the Classic Garage 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (above) coordinate with the Garage Gear Thinlits Dies (below) to make cropping a breeze!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Geared Up Garage Cling Stamp Set and coordinating Garage Gears Thinlits Dies as a bundle and Save 10%! You can see all current 10% off bundles in my online store here.
WHAT ARE STAMPIN’ UP! CLING STAMPS? Watch my video demonstration with tips here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Crumb Cake card stock using the Stampin’ Trimmer, it cuts and scores.
Adhere a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Tranquil Tide card stock to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Layer and adhere a 1 1/2 x 3 3/4 piece of Classic Garage 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper over a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White card stock. Use a Clear Block C to stamp the “exhaust” (Geared Up Garage) in 2nd generation (stamped off) Basic Gray ink. Adhere to card base with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and coordinating car die (Garage Gears) to crop the car image from the Classic Garage 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Trim to 2 1/4 x 3/4. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop a 1 5/8 x 6 piece of the Classic Garage 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper with the envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies), Big Shot, and Magnetic Platform. Adhere to the outside flap of a Whisper White Medium Envelope. TIP: Cut with the envelope liner die on the opposite side of the pattern and use a relatively clean bottom plate. This reduces creases from the cuts in the plates.
Add three Basic Black enamel dots from Best Route Enamel Shapes as a final touch.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!