The adirondack chair was cropped with one of the NEW Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies and is the perfect touch on this retirement card for a friend.
Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies will be available for purchase June 1 when the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog begins.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I’m a big fan of dies that crop sentiments in a big, bold way! The “friend” die cut was created with a die from Lovely Words Thinlits Dies (available June 1).
- WOW! VIDEO TOMORROW! The “friend” sentiment became a frame when I re-cropped it with a coordinating oval Stitched Shapes Framelits Die. I’ll share a 1 Minute to WOW! Video tutorial tomorrow to show you how easy it is to do!
- Each flower center (Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies) is highlighted by a silver dot (Metallics Enamel Shapes).
- The modern paper pattern in shades of coral and pink is from Daisy Delight Designer Series Paper. It will be available June 1. Enjoy my FREE Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart for the new catalog here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Seasonal Layers retirement card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
GET HOT NEW PRODUCTS NOW! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me here and you can choose up to $125 in Stampin’ Up! products of your choice, including select new products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. You’ll join Stampin’ Up! (demonstrator discounts & benefits) as well as my Stampin’ Pretty Pals, a friendly, virtual community of passionate stampers (exclusive resources, prizes, fun). No risk. No pressure to do parties. No penalty to drop! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
If you would like to add NEW products to your $99 Starter Kit, you can find them per the graphic below when building your kit here.
I can’t thank you enough for all you do for me and the other members of your group . . . I’m proud to say I’m a Pal.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!