The patterns of Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper (also new in the Holiday Catalog) made playing with paper a snap for this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO305).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I’m batty over that little “beware” stamp and how it tucks in behind the Decorative Label Punch frame. I cropped the center of the frame stamp FIRST with the Stampin’ Up! Large Oval Punch and propped it up on Stampin’ Dimensionals, hovering over the bat.
- Hmmm . . . the “celebrate” stamp image from Halloween Bash isn’t as long as shown on my card. The secret? I did a little “nip tuck” to cut, “lengthen” and hide the seam behind the decorative label.
- The “celebrate” stamp and “beware” bat were both heat embossed in black for a spook-tacular shine!
- The perfect polish for a handmade card! I used the new Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (Holiday Catalog) to crop a striped liner (Witches’ Brew) for the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. Watch my WOW! video to see how quick and easy it is!
- The trio of Candy Dots “brads” allowed me to play ths week’s Pixel Maven’s DigiChallenge. Paper or digital entries are welcome! See my Stampin’ Up! Candy Dots WOW! video.
SAVE 15% ON HOLIDAY CATALOG BUNDLES. Even MORE ways to combine coordinating products and save. CLICK HERE and scroll to the Holiday Bundles.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Halloween Bash (Wood-Mount 130577, Clear-Mount 130580)
Paper: Witches’ Brew Designer Series Paper (132185), Basic Black (121045), Basic Gray (121044), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: VersaMark (102283)
Cool Tools: Decorative Label Punch (120907), Large Oval Punch (119855), Heat Tool (129053), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Pumpkin Pie 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon (119253), Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109133), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Brights Candy Dots (130931), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Very Vanilla Medium Envelope (107300)