Today’s “just saying hello” card offers a SNEAK PEEK of several new items from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, available for purchase starting June 3, 2020!
- Tasteful Touches Cling Bundle | Item 154098 | $48.50
- Birds & Branches Photopolymer Bundle | Item 154107 | $46.75
- 2020-2022 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper | Item 153070 | $11.50
- Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack | Item 153620 | $10.00
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gray Granite card stock to the card as shown with Snail Adhesive.
Layer and adhere a 2 1/2 x 4 piece of Just Jade 2020-2022 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper to a 3 1/8 x 4 piece of Whisper White card stock with Snail Adhesive.
Layer and wrap the Whisper White 1/2″ Faux Linen Ribbon & Just Jade 3/8″ Gingham Ribbon around the left-hand side as shown. Securing to the backside with Snail Adhesive or Mini Glue Dots.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Tasteful Touches) in Gray Granite Classic Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Crop the sentiment using a die-cutting machine and the Tasteful Labels die.
TIP: The Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is coming soon!
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the bird using Petal Pink Classic Ink (bottom) and Gray Granite Classic Ink (top).
Crop the bird using a die-cutting machine and the coordinating Birds & More Die.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Just Jade 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (NEW) as shown.
FOR THE PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Just Jade 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (NEW) to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
ORDER NEW PRODUCTS NOW! If you purchase the $99 starter kit (and join Stampin’ Up!), you can include your choice of up to $125 in products and the kit ships FREE. You can even add products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog including the products used in this project NOW!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE! Read about the benefits and discounts you’ll enjoy when you purchase the $99 starter kit HERE! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
MAY HOST CODE! EARN TULIP REWARDS & FREE PRODUCTS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME!
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!