Good things come in small packages and the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board makes that happen in a variety of sizes (up to 4″ on each side). Great news . . . the Gift Box Punch Board is 25% off as part of the weekly deals. Discounted price ends Monday, April 4.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Stampin’ Up! Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper is a little heavier than standard card stock, making it divine for box making, including today’s 2.5″ box.
- Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video demonstration for the Gift Box Punch Board. Cool thing . . . no adhesive is necessary!
- I wrapped Linen Thread around the tag (created with the Chalk Talk Framelits Dies) for a rustic touch.
- Suite Sayings stamp set is packed with versatile sentiments for many occasions. It made the list of My Favorite Things from the Occasions Catalog.
- A pop of Real Red with the little heart reinforces the message with love.
- Stampin’ Up! Whisper White 5/8″ Satin Ribbon is nothing short of glamorous. I adhered the ends of the Cucumber Crush belly band below (approx. 1″ wide) with Tear & Tape Adhesive (fabulous for 3-D).
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s gift box that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? You deserve prompt answers, free catalogs, special offers and service with gratitude. Learn more here about the benefits of shopping with me as well as how you can earn FREE stamps with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!