BOW WOWZA! Today’s “pet-tastic” little treat box was created using the Stampin’ Up! Little Treat Box Dies paired with the Playful Pets Suite of Products! The Little Treat Box Die Set is part of the Little Treats Bundle, which made the list of MY FAVORITE THINGS from the 2020 Holiday Catalog! You can see all of My Favorite Things here.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Little Treats Stamp Set and coordinating Little Treat Box Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%!
See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin by using a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop a piece of Playful Pets Designer Series Paper with the Little Treats Box Die.
Burnish the folds with a Bone Folder and assemble! TIP: No adhesive needed!
Use the Pets Dies along with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the dog image from the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the “Enjoy” sentiment from the Pampered Pets stamp set in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black card stock.
Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tap to remove the excess and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the Classic Label Punch.
Snip the ends to size with Paper Snips as shown.
Adhere with Stampin’ Seal, slightly tucking the one end under the dog as shown.
Secure in place by tying a bow of Black/White Baker’s Twine (Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack) around both pieces.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Adhere a Playful Pets Heart Trinket to the dog color with a MIni Glue Dot as shown.
You can read WHY the Stamparatus is a MUST-HAVE on my blog page here!
Why do YOU need a Stamparatus?
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression (or to fill in a “missed spot”), apply more ink and re-stamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
My Stamparatus Videos!
- My Stamparatus Tips Part 1: Layer a Sentiment
- My Stamparatus Tips Part 2: Emboss in Color
- My Stamparatus Tips Part 3: 2-Step Stamping
- My Stamparatus Tips Part 4: Stamping by the Hinge
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- CHECK YOUR TOTAL! Stampin’ Rewards and my exclusive Tulip Rewards are based on your total PRIOR to shipping and tax and AFTER you apply any coupon code.
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today. If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . . My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!